Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “Mark, I have to go now,” I announce, getting up from the training mat set up outside the main quarters.
- A sudden odd feeling just took over me. Really strange to me I just say because I have never felt that way before. Feels more like a thorn in my heart and I can’t seem to explain how it came to be.
- “Where to?” Mark’s voice gets to my hearing, bringing about a further confusion in me. Can’t even say how much bother I am going through at the moment.
- “I don’t know,” I say, and with already somewhat conviction of what I have in mind, add, “My room, maybe,”
- “Are you okay?” he asks as I begin to take a move say from the location to head into the building to freshen up from the sweaty skin of mine.