Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Lewis's p.o.v
- I smiled when I watched Stacey shift slightly from the bed and extend her hand to search for me on the other side of the bed. I put on my grey shirt then fixed my buttons.
- She slowly opened her eyes after some minutes and looked at me. Her smile was so bright that it made my heart flutter.
- "You look very handsome." She whispered huskily.
- My smile grew wider as I moved closer and sat next to her.
- "Morning." I whispered back then leaned in and kissed her gently.