Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Stacey's p.o.v
- I woke up with a warm hand wrapped around my waist, I smiled then touched it gently.
- "Morning Stacey," Lewis whispered behind me, his breath hitting my neck slightly.
- A shiver went around my body as my smile grew wider.
- "Good morning Lewis," I answered then turned and faced him.
- There was once a time I was very uncomfortable looking at him with my messy hair, but now it became normal to me and he always looked at me like I was perfect.