Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 84 I'll Give You Everything You Like
- I elbowed him hard and said crossly, "Sleep."
- "Sleep—I'll take you out on a trip this weekend. If we don't sleep, in case I can't restrain myself, I'm afraid you can't wake up tomorrow."
- After he said this, he grasped my right hand. Our ten fingers were intertwining.
- My face instantly blushed and my heart also skipped a beat upon sensing the scalding hot thing behind me. Pretending to be unperturbed, I asked, "Where to?"
- "It's a secret for now, but you'll definitely like it."
- In the quiet night, his voice carried a calming effect.