Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 62 Believe What You Want
- They had long gone.
- I could lie to him, but I could not lie to my own heart.
- How could feelings that existed for years disappear just because I said so?
- However, I had already fallen terribly on his hands once, lost a lot, and got disappointed too many times—my courage had long been exhausted completely.
- I could not bear another round of such brutal pain.
- Cheng Jinghao looked into my eyes inquiringly as if he wanted to see into the depth of my heart.