Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 30 Miscarriage
- "Let's go and take it now."
- Upon saying that, Doctor Chen first went in to say hello to the OB-GYN, and then he led me towards the building for the inpatient department.
- From the drawer of his work desk, he took out a simple, black-stringed necklace. The pendant was a carved mutton fat jade. It looked exceptionally exquisite and adorable.
- He handed it over to me. "It was something the nurse found under your mother's pillow. Take a look."
- "Well, I must've been too careless when I packed up. Thank you for keeping it for me."
- I held the pendants between my fingers and softly moved my fingers on it. It was a little sheep. I was also born in the year of sheep, but... I had never seen this necklace before.