Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 294 I'm a Son of a Bitch? Hmm?
- I followed her line of sight and spotted a guy in casual clothes. He was probably in his early twenties, younger than us.
- He was sitting somewhat uninhibitedly at the bar, his long legs flexibly pointed at the floor. He was chatting with a friend over a glass of wine.
- I shook my head, "He doesn't look familiar. I don't seem to know him."
- I had no impression of this boy at all.
- Manfan looked at me with a smile. I wasn't sure if he was drunk, but she said, "Do me a favor so I can get to know him."
- "Not helping."