Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 252 Really Could Hardly Wait
- She guessed it straight away.
- I could only acknowledge it. "Yeah, it doesn't seem like much of a surprise."
- Manfan pretended to glare at me in anger. "How is it not a surprise? This makes me happier than record-breaking monthly sales of my Taobao store, okay?"
- While speaking, she took a bottle of imported wine and opened it. "I couldn't celebrate yesterday, but it's not too late to celebrate now."
- We ate this meal pleasantly.
- We both drank and emptied the bottle of imported wine. Manfan wanted to open another bottle, but Auntie Wu came over in the end and persuaded us to go upstairs, wash up, and go to bed.