Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 229 Are You Heartless?
- All the way until they brought me into the detention room.
- The man didn't say another word.
- I sat in the corner of the detention room with my heart aching as a knife plunged into it. I laughed like a fool, laughing and tasting a salty flavor in the corner of my mouth.
- All that filled my mind were images of these days.
- On my birthday.
- He said, "Baby, I hope that every year and every birthday you will have in the future will be a happy one."