Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 197 Sign It, and I'll Let You Go
- Qin Yinghe lowered her eyes and remained silent for a while as if she was brooding over something.
- I waited for two minutes, and my pitifully little patience quickly ran out. I turned around and headed for the elevator.
- "You know, he pursued me first."
- She suddenly whispered, in a misty tone, as if stuck in a memory and unable to extricate herself.
- I stopped but didn't look back, as those few short words made my heart turn sour in an instant.
- I was unsure if I was reluctant to go back or if I didn't dare to go back.