Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 19 Their Strong Affections
- Someone was speaking, but I could not hear them clearly.
- The hands I grasped impatiently pulled their hands away from my grasp and soon afterwards, cold air tinged my skin. It seemed like someone was taking off my clothes.
- I resisted in my subconscious and tried to open my eyes. However, my lids felt heavy and I could only mutter weakly, "No..."
- That familiar voice once again rang, "Don't move. You have a fever—what can I do to you?"
- It’s him. I continued to sleep in relief.
- Before long, the other side of the bed seemed to sink a little. I was locked into an embrace, and my whole body soon warmed up.