Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 173 We've Never Been the Same Kind of Person
- Zhou Ziyun's wedding seemed to drop a stone from my heart, and for three days I felt quite relaxed.
- Except for the conflict with Manfan which boggled my mind.
- I took the time to find a reliable housekeeping company and was relieved to have hired a nanny, who was an honest person at first glance, to take care of An'an.
- Otherwise, I'd have to always bring An'an with me, which wasn't the same.
- So things seemed to be heading in the right direction.
- And I, too, could go ahead and fulfill my own decisions...