Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 156 At Least, What I Did Not See Would Not Aggrieve Me
- I stared at her calmly and put the box on the table next to me. "Qiao Jing, explain to me - what do you mean driven away?"
- "Aren't you being driven away now?! The sales volume of your products is explosive, but Dongchen Corporation can't tolerate such a big Buddha like you."
- She rolled her eyes in her belief that I had been fired by Dongchen.
- "Whether Donchen can tolerate me or not isn't something a trivial designer like you have the final say about."
- "What? Could it be that you're the one with the final say?!" She hmphed coldly and placed one of her hands on her waist, looking just like a winner.
- I stared at her with a smile. "More or less."