Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 115 7 O’clock, I'll Wait for You
- I opened my lips, wanting to ask Song Jing about something. However, my voice could not come out.
- Did I have the position to ask?
- Manfan's expression eased down slightly. She sneered and then said to Song Jing, "Then what are you being nervous for?"
- Song Jing felt helpless against her. He could not help but wail, "My great aunt, please let me off! I really have something to do—I've got to leave first."
- "Fine, fine, fine! Go about your business," Manfan said impatiently.
- Song Jing looked like he just received an amnesty. He fled away, and his figure disappeared like a wisp of smoke.