Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Chapter Thirty Two
- Derek wrapped his free hand around her arm and pulled her a few feet away, “You want to tell me what this is about, or would you like to punch me first?”
- “I would like to do a lot more than just punch you.” She hissed.
- He stood straighter, his face hardened, “I swear if you shoot me again I’ll shoot you back!”
- “Uncle Alonzo, are you sure about letting them raise your granddaughter?”
- Elaine didn’t see who said that, but she could guess it was Damien. The smart ass always had equally smart ass comments.