Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Dazed as she walks home. Her thoughts still scattered with all the revelations that's been made today at their warehouse.
- Reaching the front door of their house, she heard laughing conversations inside. Figuring her crew arrived when she's out. She enters the front door with a rather down facial expression.
- "HEY!" Her crew greets once they saw her enter the front door.
- "Hey, everyone" Vaughn managed to pull through smile. "Took you guys long enough to pay me a visit?"
- "All of our schedules don't match like all the time," Mico approaches her to give her a welcoming hug, which clearly Vaughn needs as of the moment.
- "This little shit right here had to take remedial classes for her college courses," Sage ruffles his twin sister's hair.