Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 21 Episode 21
- Soon night-time came and I felt the coldest I've ever been in my life.
- My body temperature and that of the environment had dropped significantly, and that meant double cold for me.
- Lying on the floor, the scars finally disappeared from my eyes. I gazed at the moon and stars and felt a wonderful scenery that I've never felt before.
- ** This is the main reason we came to camp here, but staying indoors is just ironic** I thought.
- " Hmmmmmmmmm!!" Came a hum in my head.