Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 10 May Anderson – The Deed
- Finally, what seemed to be one of the best school days for May ended.
- “Alright, I’ve called my driver, and our ride will be here soon,” Stacey said, packing the remaining books in her bag.
- “Am sorry, ‘our ride’ ?” May asked.
- “Yeah, aren’t you coming home with me?”
- “I would love to, but I prefer trekking, perhaps, you could trek with me. It’s a lot healthier and we won’t even know when we’ve reached”
- “Are you kidding? We’ll be in a limo and have cold tea…”