Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable on the bed, but with no luck. My ear was ringing and I was still shaken by what happened today.
- No one offered me any explanation, and Lina gave some half assed excuse. I didn’t call her out for it and chose to pretend that she was telling the truth and I was totally convinced.
- Since coming here and every day something weird happens, making me question my sanity. This place is different and since day one I was faced with situations, I couldn’t understand.
- Lina was very vague about it and was lying. I’m sure because I know her lying face and how it looked.
- I huffed after two more minutes and pushed the silk quilt away. It was getting hotter even though I can feel the chilly breeze coming from the open balcony.
- Maybe it was because of stress or anxiety. I don’t know, but I have had these hot flashes each night now for three days.