Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I clenched and unclenched my fists, my claws dug into the balms of my hands, but I didn’t care. I needed the pain to anchor me.
- The stench of death was filling the ballroom, tickling my hunting instinct and now wasn’t the time to run mindlessly.
- Jessica’s body was still on the ground. No one dared to touch it except the wizard king. It looked like an old raisin, shriveled and dry.
- Augustus was still checking the corpse when my beta and the enforcers came back.
- “We checked the castle and the surrounding areas, but there was nothing, not even a scent.” I growled at Dylan and crowded his space.
- “Of course, there is no scent. You are searching for a skin walker, not just some rogue shifter.” I sneered at him and paced the balcony. I was angry at him and myself.