Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 66 A Sweet Night
- At last, Annalise compromised tonight for the sake of her freedom tomorrow.
- This was her first time sleeping in the new bed bought for their wedding. Also, it was her first time sharing a bed with her husband.
- Annalise was utterly nervous, butterflies in her stomach. Under the blanket, her face blushed in embarrassment.
- From the first day of their wedding, she had been sleeping on the couch. The moment she lay on the bed, she was so comfortable that she wanted to stretch her body.
- Claudio tossed around on purpose, shocking Annalise, who turned over immediately and tried to roll off the bed.
- This time, Claudio reacted quickly by grabbing her hand, pulling her back into bed, and pressing the petite woman beneath him. “Why are you running away?” he asked.