Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 52 Misunderstanding
- Upon seeing Annalise, Aryana, too, froze in her tracks.
- There was an unspoken fear that they'd be at each other's throats once they started talking, yet the truth was, their motives were the same.
- A long, awkward silence ensued as the two women took turns using the water dispenser.
- For a while, the only sound in the room was that of running water.
- “What time are you moving out tomorrow?” Aryana finally asked in a raspy voice. Gone was her usual arrogant demeanor, and instead, she seemed a lot gentler and softer.
- “That'd depend on what time Claudio sobers up,” Annalise replied.