Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 43 Meeting
- On the top floor of Riverbay Mansion, four people had been waiting when Claudio arrived.
- Spencer was wearing a burgundy-colored shirt and a black necktie. He had a pair of sharp eyes. When he saw Claudio, his eyes narrowed slyly. “The groom has finally arrived.”
- Jonathan immediately went up to him when Claudio sat down. “I heard from Spence that you have a new woman now. Is that true, Mr. Jundt?”
- “So, it's true that a man can never hold back once he let himself go,” Laurence chimed in.
- Claudio turned his gaze to Bosco and said, “Anything to add on?”
- Bosco just shrugged. “I still treasure my life.”