Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 142 There Must Be A Reason
- Oh? So, she's still angry at me for being too harsh toward my employee? Claudio thought to himself.
- Annalise wasn't afraid of Claudio; She would undoubtedly fight him if he dared to lay a finger on her.
- Being the simple-minded person she was, she went on with utter confidence, “If I said that you were my husband, then everyone would find out that I married an inhumane man with a horrible temper.”
- Claudio was speechless. She's going back to calling me inhumane?
- “Since you want to be like that, I'll let you have a taste of your own medicine and find out what it feels like to be humiliated,” Annalise added.
- She had intentionally said Claudio was her uncle earlier as revenge. It was also her way of teasing him for robbing the cradle by marrying a much younger woman like herself.