Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- This story is part of Cory Doctorow’s 2007 short story collection
- “Overclocked: Stories of the Future Present,” published by Thunder’s Mouth, a
- division of Avalon Books. It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-
- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license, about which you’ll find more at the end
- of this file.
- This story and the other stories in the volume are available at:
- You can buy Overclocked at finer bookstores everywhere, including Amazon:
- In the words of Woody Guthrie:
- “This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a
- period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will
- be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don’t give a dern. Publish it. Write
- it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that’s all we wanted to do.”
- Overclocked is dedicated to Pat York, who made my stories better.