Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Sandal's POV:
- With shaking hands, I rang my house bell. The door soon opened by Hareem. Her eyes were swelled and nose was red ... I don't want the reason behind it.
- Asalam o Allaikum bajjo!"
- "Wallaikum Salam." As I stepped into the living room, I saw Ami sitting numbly on the floor, clenching two bags to her chest.
- "Ami...!" Throwing my bag on a side and ran towards her. I sat before her, she looked at me and before dropping her eyes to bags again.
- "Ami!... Ami, look at me. " I said cupping her face with my both hands.