Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I wanted to burst out in laughter when I saw his reaction. God, he was so damn cute sometimes. I decided to put him out of his misery.
- "Just kidding, daddy." I smiled, giving him a small wink.
- "Jesus Christ! You are lucky that you are already hurt or you would be so dead right now! Fuck!" He ran his hands through his hair in frustration as he let out a huge breath.
- "Alright, love birds. That was exciting. Now you, young lady, go to sleep. And you, daddy, get out!" The doctor teased and my face went red.
- Shit! I totally forget about him.
- "Just five minutes, doc!" Xavier pleaded with him and the doctor gave him a stern look. He looked back and forth between us and nodded, looking at his watch.