Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “Jesus, Nate. What the hell are you doing in my apartment?” I asked, holding my poor startled heart. I did give him a key but I didn't expect him to scare me like this.
- “Becca,” he slurred and I noticed that he was slightly drunk.
- “You could have called before coming. You scared the crap out of me and why the hell are you drunk?” I asked and started to walk past him.
- “I’ve missed you,” he muttered and placed a hand on my shoulders, turning me around roughly.
- “We do hang out often, Nate.” I sighed and pushed him lightly. I had a gut feeling that he wasn’t here to just hang out with me.
- “Look, Becca, I want you.”