Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- After walking down the streets aimlessly to clear my mind, I came home late to avoid facing Nate but he was already waiting for me in the living room.
- God, I felt like I couldn't have my own space. Maybe I should move out. This was definitely not working out for both of us.
- "Becca," he started.
- "Nate, please. I'm exhausted and I don't want to have another argument," I tried to walk past him but he stopped me by standing in front of me.
- "I just want to talk, no arguments I swear," he held up his hands and I let out a huge sigh.
- "Fine, go on." I folded my arms in front of me and he took a deep breath.