Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 20 Temptation
- "Good morning, Daddy!" Gregory headed downstairs and politely greeted his father.
- Nicholas nodded in response and greeted the boy back. "Good morning. Come and have your breakfast."
- Tessa was about to make a move, but Gregory wouldn't let go of her hand. Unable to walk away, she helplessly stayed behind and kept him company for breakfast.
- In the meantime, Andrew's eyes lit up with warmth when he witnessed the interaction among the trio, which he found surprisingly harmonious because they looked just like a family.
- Nonetheless, his feelings were not mutual as Tessa didn't feel the same way because she hurriedly tried to leave right after breakfast.
- Nonetheless, Gregory seized the lady's hand with a heavy heart and asked, "Miss Pretty Lady, can I pay you a visit when I miss you?"