Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- "Okay so tell me do you have siblings?"
- "No I don't have siblings. I'm the only child from my parents." Mary replied.
- "So tell me about your parents, what are their occupations and where are they?"
- "I'm having a terrible headache, Jane. I can't continue your questions and answers today." She walked away quickly.
- "Why are you hiding who your parents are? I know you aren't rich, so I won't judge you if you are poor or something, stop shying away from it." Jane tried to reason with her.
- "Well I don't talk to my Father he's in prison for his sins and I pray he rots here. My Mom died while giving birth to me so now you are happy?" She yelled to Jane, which got her surprised and scared.