Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I ran my fingers on the rough surface of the mirror. It was terrifying, seeing how deep the scarring was. I wanted badly to put it behind me but no one was in the room. It didn't make any sense.
- The whispers came again. This time, they sounded like they were in pain. It was a chime of horrifying hushed voice.
- "Who's that?" I yelled into the darkness, Whatever force was doing this.
- I heard a clicking sound coming from the door out and watched it move. The door slowly opened. Like I was being controlled by a force, I followed.
- Immediately I strode out, The door slammed shut scaring me senseless.