Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- *Prathap Pov*
- "What is it?" I asked with my eyes closed after lifting the phone from the side table only to hear Deepak's hurried tone.
- "Are you okay? I am ringing the bell for the past ten minutes but you are not opening the door." Deepak asked and I frowned opening my eyes.
- I shifted my phone away from my ear to check the time only to feel the drowsiness leave completely.
- "Why are you calling now?" I asked raising my voice as it is time for us to open the restaurant and I am supposed to be in the kitchen right now to cook breakfast.
- I heard a groan from my side after I raised my voice and realized I am not alone right now on this bed.