Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 39 Strange feeling
- I don't feel particularly comfortable on Monday mornings, but I try to ignore the strange feeling and get to work on time.
- "What's wrong? Honestly Sam, you don't look good. ”Eileen greets me and I roll my eyes.
- "Good morning Eileen, it's nice to see you too." I reply without commenting on her.
- "Sorry, but you really don't look good." She follows me into my office.
- "I slept badly and my stomach is rebelling a little." I admit and take the mug of tea from her that she brought me.
- Once again the phone bothers us, but this time mine and I pick up the receiver while standing.